ISO 9000 Registration
- ISO 9000 is an internationally recognised quality standard for company systems and service quality. A certified company must meet these quality standards and is re-inspected on a regular basis by the certifying authority to ensure that standards are maintained.
- Since 1992 Thermofrost Cryo Ltd have operated a Quality Management System complying with and registered under what is now known as BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 (previously known as BS5750).
- The Company is inspected and certified by the British Standards Institute. BSI (UK) Headquarters: P.O. Box 9000, Milton Keynes MK14 6WT.
- Our certificate number is RS 15079.
- The Licence Scope covers our London and Birmingham locations; RCL Manchester does not form part of the scope of this classification.
- At Thermofrost Cryo our priority is to meet the requirements of our customers on time, every time. We are committed to achieving this objective in everything we do.
For further details concerning our ISO 9000 registration e-mail us at: email@example.com. Please address the e-mail for the attention of the QA Administrator.
Or write/fax to:The QA Administrator,
Thermofrost Cryo Ltd
London SE27 0DA
Fax: 020 8761 8081